1. We collect certain information or data about you when you visit www.opportunitynottingham.co.uk, including:
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. We currently use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include; cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to the site, and also to see how visitors move around the site (i.e. which pages they look at). This helps us to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to the website. This enables us to personalise and remember your preferences – where applicable.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. This information is used to make the website and the content displayed on it more relevant to your interests. This information may be shared with third parties.
You can find more information about individual cookies and the purposes for which they are used in the table below:
|_ga||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access some parts or all of www.opportunitynottingham.co.uk.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 2 years.
2. There is an option to sign up to Opportunity Nottingham monthly project updates via the home page of the website at www.opportunitynottingham.co.uk (top right hand corner or bottom section of the homepage after scrolling down will show an email sign-up form). If you choose to sign up (this is your decision and not compulsory), you will be signing up to:
- Opportunity Nottingham Project Updates (no more than 1x monthly email) detailing key project learning and news.
As per Framework Housing Association, the lead Partner for Opportunity Nottingham, an 'opt-in only' communications policy is adhered to. This means that we will only send you communications if you have specifically agreed to us doing this, and we will only do so in the form of email communication.
OPTING-OUT FROM OPPORTUNITY NOTTINGHAM MONTHLY PROJECT UPDATES
If you initially opt-in to Opportunity Nottingham monthly project updates and at any point you wish to opt-out, please email email@example.com and request for your name/email address to be removed from the Opportunity Nottingham Communications database. This will be done within 72 hours of your initial request.
Should you wish to make amends to your details (name and/or email address) please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The amends will be made within 72 hours of your initial request.
3. All of the above data can be viewed by authorised people at the following organisations:
Framework Housing Association
*Fish Media Limited and The Wonderland
In each organisation, colleagues will only be given access to the data if it is required in order for them to deliver in their role. Other colleagues may also be given access to the data if it is required to perform a specific duty.
4. This access will be used to:
- Extract data from a secure email inbox, and upload it into a third-party system for email communications purposes (this will occur on a rolling basis only for users who opt-in to receive Opportunity Nottingham monthly project updates)
*Access will be for the purposes of administering the website.
Fish Media Limited and The Wonderland will not have access to the secure email inbox. They will however has access to data directly via www.opportunitynottingham.co.uk. They will not download, store or perform any actions such as market to the database.
5. Framework Housing Association and Opportunity Nottingham will both act as Data Controllers for Opportunity Nottingham data. Data will be extracted from a secure email inbox and uploaded to a third-party email system. Data will be permanently the secure email inbox once extracted.
6. The Opportunity Nottingham website is hosted in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and user data is encrypted.
7. Data will never be sold/passed to a third party.
8. By submitting your personal data and signing up to receive monthly Opportunity Nottingham project updates, you agree to the above usage in full.
9. Please note: sending information over the internet cannot be guaranteed as completely secure, and as such we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it's in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk.
10. We will not share your data unless we are legally required to do so, e.g. by a law enforcement agency legitimately exercising a power or if compelled by an order of the Court.